It has nothing to do with the language but what should be highlighted and 
where. Check this link https://solr.apache.org/guide/8_2/highlighting.html

You welcome

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 8:29:22 AM UTC+3 [email protected] wrote:

>  currently I am working on dspace 7.1 and I am having an issue with solr 
> search result. 
>
> my issue is that when I use solr search for items  in languages other than 
> English ( Arabic for example) , the text highlight of the result is not 
> shown.  i  also tried other languages with the same result.   Is their  a 
> method to enable it ?  I added an image for search in English and Arabic to 
> make my question more clear. 
>
>
> [image: englishsearch.png][image: arabicsearch.png]
>

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/b64ddda8-d5bd-4ac0-950f-3d1214bbd11dn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to