Hi All,

Given the handle and sequence_id, we can get the absolute path of the 
bitstream via SQL query. I wonder how could I determine the full path of 
the bitstream via XSLT? Can it be done using only the data found in 
mets.xml?

I'm sure this has been done before because I've stumbled upon this 
link: https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/9059.

   - OhioLINK’s video player provides an inline viewer by *locating the 
   bitstream’s physical location in the DSpace assetstore* and feeding that 
   asset back to the flash player. That approach requires a fair amount of 
   hacking with the METS metadata that DSpace keeps internally.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
euler

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/acc4bb41-577f-4127-b6ec-f901fa0ffc54n%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to