Hi Lewatle,

If you cannot login, there's likely an error blocking you.  See our
troubleshooting guide for help locating the detailed error message (it may
be either a browser-only error on an error in the backend logs, or both):
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Since you just finished installing DSpace, it's also *highly likely* your
error will turn out to be one of these Common Installation Issues (in which
case the solution might be documented on this page):
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

Good luck,

Tim