From: Jose Blanco <blan...@umich.edu>
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 5:45 PM
To: Sean Kalynuk <sean.kaly...@umanitoba.ca>
Cc: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] error building
Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.

Sean,  You know the way I work here, I log in as myself then I become the
dspace user.  So I just tried doing this as myself and it worked.  I was trying
to do the installation as a dspace user.

When I build dspace normally, I am the dspace user.  I wonder if I can do all
these installations as myself and then build dspace as a dspace user. Do you
think that will work?

Thank you!
-Jose

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 5:55 PM Sean Kalynuk