Hi Tim,

Thanks, changes applied and one thing I have noted is that since I have
copied config and dist to deploy directory when started with the upgrade,
this changes also was not taking place because dist directory inside deploy
was old and after running build I have to copy new dist directory to
replace the one in deploy location, do I need to make symbolic link to dist
directory in dspace-angular, so that after building software didt folder in
deploy doesn't need to manually replaced.

Regards,
Lewatle