It might be this bug:

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues/7292

--
Sean

From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
ArunendraMB <project.arunen...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, July 4, 2022 at 8:58 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] DSpace 6.3 "Browse by"
Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.

Can anyone respond please?

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022, 19:48 Projects Arunendra,
<project.arunen...@gmail.com<mailto:project.arunen...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Say there are 3 items with titles Abc, Mnp and Xyz.

If browse by Titles and give Abc in the search box, the result appears as Abc
followed by the other 2 in alphabetical order.
Then, if I search Xyz, I get only Xyz as the result.
But, after this if I give Mnp, there is no result. The previous result of Xyz
still remains.

Is it a bug?

From,
Arunendra MB.
India.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/9ecf53ac-7f5f-48d5-a78d-c2a21023f9a0n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/9ecf53ac-7f5f-48d5-a78d-c2a21023f9a0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAO_tGrKwXs9uNezOBoy%3D7BOWVG-f9F0jgmTUBJe6VgVuuxwFnQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAO_tGrKwXs9uNezOBoy%3D7BOWVG-f9F0jgmTUBJe6VgVuuxwFnQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.