Greetings,

Last time I was attempting the migration, I got bogged down at the
reindexing stage, so I am now trying from scratch.  I have the HAL browser
working, SOLR is working, I also fixed the problem with duplicate
"dc.title" field that I had before. Now I am stuck at the update-sequences
step.  Last time, I was able to download the old v4 update-sequences.sql
and run it successfully (bug ):

*$ ./dspace database update-sequences*

Running org/dspace/storage/rdbms/sqlmigration/postgres/update-sequences.sql

update-sequences complete

This time, I downloaded the v4 of the file and tried to run it, but I don't
remember where I need to put the file and how to properly run the command.
Could you refresh me?

Many thanks in advance!