Hello,

I tried to do this forcing the command but i receive the same message error
about not find an identify

   - .\dspace filter-media -f -i 11626/117
   - ERROR filtering, skipping bitstream:
   - org.im4java.core.InfoException: org.im4java.core.CommandException:
   java.io.FileNotFoundException: identify

I also verified that the imagemagick and ghostscript system variables were
declared and discoverable by *dspace.cfg* Additionally, I run commands for
the creation of covers from pdf to jpg through cmd and they are solved
without problems.

Note: Now written from my email, by accident I had responded by my company
email.