This is the config from /dspace/config/dspace.cfg
#
# DSpace Configuration
#
# NOTE: The DSpace Configuration File is separated into several sections:
#  * General Configurations
#  * UI Configurations

#------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------GENERAL CONFIGURATIONS--------------------------#
#------------------------------------------------------------------#
# These configs are used by underlying DSpace API, and are         #
# therefore applicable to all interfaces                           #
# Local configuration should be made in local.cfg (where possible) #
# Global or more complex configuration can be hardcoded here       #
#------------------------------------------------------------------#
##### Basic information ######

# DSpace installation directory
# Windows note: Please remember to use forward slashes for all paths (e.g.
C:/dspace)
dspace.dir = /dspace
dspace.hostname = dspace7.lnec.pt
csvexport.dir = ${dspace.dir}/exports

# URL of DSpace backend ('server' webapp). Include port number etc.
# DO NOT end it with '/'.
# This is where REST API and all enabled server modules (OAI-PMH, SWORD,
# SWORDv2, RDF, etc) will respond.
dspace.server.url = http://193.136.104.100:8080/server

# URL of DSpace frontend (Angular UI). Include port number etc.
# DO NOT end it with '/'.
# This is used by the backend to provide links in emails, RSS feeds,
Sitemaps,
# etc.
dspace.ui.url = http://193.136.104.100:4000

# Name of the site
dspace.name = DSpace7

# assetstore.dir, look at DSPACE/config/spring/api/bitstore.xml for more
options
assetstore.dir = ${dspace.dir}/assetstore

# Default language for metadata values
default.language = en_US

# Solr server/webapp.
# DSpace uses Solr for all search/browse capability (and for usage
statistics).
# Since DSpace 7, SOLR must be installed as a stand-alone service.
solr.server = http://193.136.104.100:8983/solr

# Solr core name prefix.
# If you connect multiple instances of DSpace to a single Solr instance, you
# can organize them with a common core name prefix.
solr.multicorePrefix =

# Solr connection pool.
# If you change these values, the changes are not effective until DSpace is
# restarted.
#
# Maximum open connections to Solr:
# solr.client.maxTotalConnections = 20
#
# Maximum open connections per Solr instance:
# solr.client.maxPerRoute = 15
#
# Default keep-alive time for open Solr connections, in milliseconds:
# solr.client.keepAlive = 5000
#
# Maximum lifetime of a pooled connection, in seconds:
# solr.client.timeToLive = 600

Theres a local.cfg in there as well , Im not sure which takes
precedence/priority