Hi,

No, this isn't currently possible in DSpace 7.  I think it's possible for
someone to implement that locally, since obviously DSpace can store fields
in different languages.  But, currently, the DSpace UI won't select
different language-based fields based on the selected language.

If someone wanted to dig into this, I do think it'd be possible in the
codebase. I also believe that others would likely be interested in this
feature for DSpace. But, I think it'd require finding a volunteer to help
us figure out how to implement.  It also might be possible for an
institution to hire a service provider to build this feature & bring it
back to the core codebase. https://dspace.lyrasis.org/rsp/ (as that's
another way in with improvements like this can be brought back into the
core codebase)

Tim