BTW, UMich would be very interested in this functionality. Even if there
was a way to pull this additional information on ingest and keep it with
the "item" in a reportable way as we have 140K+ of PDFs and we have no idea
what flavor they really are. It seems that this info could be saved the
PREMIS metadata section.