Tim,

Thanks for the response.

In DSpace 6 we were using a checkbox on the "Initial Questions" page to
determine whether or not to show the "Creative Commons License" step as
part of the submission process. This was part of the default workflow, and
not tied to any collection.

Given that this functionality is no longer available in DSpace 7, our
stakeholders have decided that always displaying the CC License step is
sufficient for our purposes.

Thanks again,

David