Kind Regards Dspace Technical Support

I hope you can help me with the problem I have to show Solr statistics in
my Dspace page, I have searched all the available information and reviewed
the documentation, but I can't find a solution, and the statistics page
shows the message "data not available", and when I make the query by
url/server/#https://url/server/api/statistics I get the message
"{
  "id": null,
  "type": "statistics"
}".

Without more to add, I say goodbye, and thank you in advance for your help.