Hi Darryl and Milos,

You do need to uncomment the proper sections in orcid-authority-services.xml. I
had the same “No bean named ‘AuthoritySource’ available” error until I modified
the configuration. The relevant comment is the one I made here:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues/8436#issuecomment-1248565724

However, Milos, I compared your orcid-authority-services.xml to mine and they
are identical (ignoring whitespace).

One difference I did notice in the config is that I am using the public ORCID
API for testing:

orcid.api-url = https://pub.orcid.org/v3.0

whereas you are using the member API:

orcid.api-url = https://api.orcid.org/v3.0

I have not configured full ORCID integration yet, and am only using the public
API for author lookup. Perhaps you could try with the public API just for
author lookup to see if that would work first? I have been using the developer
credentials for my personal ORCID account for testing and it has connected and
found ORCID records while searching for a dc.contributor.author value in a
submission form.

One thing to point out though is that there is an outstanding bug with the
“will be generated” authority keys related to ORCID authority records:

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues/8490

This occurs with newly found ORCID records from the ORCID API (not those in
your authority Solr core) since they need to have authority keys generated.

--
Sean