Good Morning,

I think the public access to your server is natted from the public IP
(150.136.129.10) to the server private IP address (unknown). You have to
find out the frontend server private IP address and use it or as an
alternative you can use 0.0.0.0 instead to have the service run on every
adapter on the frontend server. Try the setup you see below ( You have to
make sure no other service is running on port 80 "APache or Nginx" so stop
the weserver it its running).

ui:
  ssl: false
  #host: server-private-ip-address
  host: 0.0.0.0
  port: 4000
  nameSpace: /
  useProxies: true

rest:
  ssl: false
  host: 150.136.129.10
  port: 8080
  nameSpace: /server

** Make sure tomcat port 8080 do match the real port tomcat is running on.
You can find out which one is used by running (ss -nlp | grep
":8443\|:8080")

Mo.