Hi Douglas,

You are most welcome. Happy you finally got it sorted out. I must thank you
too for dragging me into the docker world :-). I had to build DSpace on
docker thinking it could be part of the cause but it turned out I could've
accomplished the final conclusion if the config file you sent was fed into
any Nginx.DSpace 7 lacks any clear instructions or guidelines on how the
Nginx web server reverse proxy should be set up for first-timers so I think
it will help a lot of people if the Nginx reverse proxy is added besides
the Apache example to give a hint of what to start with and to save someone
else's time.

Accept my kindest regards,

Mo.