Dear Sir,

I am writing to inquire about an issue we are facing while setting up
Dspace Oidc authentication using Google Mail. We have followed the
guidelines as instructed in the documentation and updated the
authentication-oidc.cfg file with the following values:

authentication-oidc.token-endpoint =
https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token
authentication-oidc.authorize-endpoint =
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/v2/auth
authentication-oidc.user-info-endpoint =
https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v3/userinfo
authentication-oidc.redirect-url = ${dspace.server.url}/api/authn/oidc

However, when we click on "login with oidc," we are successfully redirected
to the Google page for login. After entering our credentials, the page
keeps reloading and goes nowhere. Attaching error screenshot.

I would like to request your assistance in resolving the following queries:

Is the redirect URL correct, or is there something else that we are missing
that needs to be done?
After making the above changes in authentication-oidc.cfg and uncommenting
in the authentication.cfg, is there anything else that needs to be done?
Finally, is it possible to ensure that OIDC request does not request for
scope, i.e., by default, the request scope is requested, like email,
openid, profile? Is there a way to not request any of the scopes?

Best regards
Tarun