Hi,

In DSpace 7, the "LDAPHierarchicalAuthentication" class no longer exists.
It's been replaced by "LDAPAuthentication" (which still can support
hierarchical LDAP).  So, your config should say:

plugin.sequence.org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationMethod =
org.dspace.authenticate.LDAPAuthentication

The second error appears to be saying that port 4000 is already being
used.  You may wish to see what is running on that port.... If you want to
run the UI on a different port, you can do so, but you MUST modify the port
in both the UI's config.yml AND the backend's dspace.ui.url.  Otherwise,
you'll always get a 500 error.

Tim