Hello again everyone,

I have written a custom curation task and I'm really struggling to wire it
up to run as part of a submission workflow. No matter what I try, I can't
see any indication that it's even trying to run my task at all. There's
nothing about it in dspace.log at all and the item seems unaffected.

My curation task runs properly when you execute it via the command line or
through the curation web interface.

Here's a GitHub gist with the relevant configuration that I'm using:
https://gist.github.com/doana/1dc9fdb53b6fdaf92f23fdac69202f6e

What I've tried so far:

   - Read configurable workflow docs:
   https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Configurable+Workflow
   - Read curation system docs:

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Curation+System#CurationSystem-Inworkflow
   - Created the configuration as described in the gist above
   - Rebuilt DSpace and restarted tomcat
   - In workflow-curation.xml, I've also tried different flowstep values
   other than "archive"
      - step1
      - editstep
      - reviewstep
   - In workflow-curation.xml I've tried specifying <workflow>reject</
   workflow>as well, despite the fact that I don't really want it to reject
   the item.
   - In submission-curation.cfg I've tried using the FileReporter instead
   of the LogReporter

When executing my curation task through the CLI or web interface, I can see
in dspace.log that it is working, and can see that it updates the item
metadata accordingly.

I've also seen that there are a few issues on GitHub around curation but
most seem centred around the vscan task and I haven't been able to glean
much useful info from them. Notably after reading #2868
<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues/2868> I'm not even 100% clear that
this is supported at all in DSpace 7 yet.

Can anyone shed any light on this or offer any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Adam