From: Tom Obrien <tobri...@gmail.com>
Sent: 09 May 2023 22:48
To: Mumanyi, Bravismore <bmuma...@unam.na>
Cc: dspace-tech <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] Re: Cannot access Dspace -Urgent help

Thank you very much. I restarted the postgres and it worked.
very grateful

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 3:06 AM Mumanyi, Bravismore
<bmuma...@unam.na<mailto:bmuma...@unam.na>> wrote:
Hi Tom

The next step would be to check how you are connecting the two(2); tomcat and
Apache.
The port that connector (or proxy) is using.

You need to consult the server.xml config file for tomcat.
Also check path to your web apps (whether you have published them)

Or try restarting the two deamons (tomacat and Apache). Not sure if order
matters but tomacat should be available for Apache to request pages.

Also check postgres is running

Regards