Hello!

So I finally have the backend and the front end running on SSL, however I
am getting the CORS error, probably due to a misconfiguration in local.cfg.

However no matter what change I make to that file, those changes do not
load when I restart tomcat, nginx, pm2 or the whole server for that matter.
It seems to be stuck with the first settings I used when installing.

https://dspace.uci.ac.cr/
https://dspace.uci.ac.cr/server/api/authn/status

How to reload local.cfg after a change?

Thank you!