Hi Bravismore

It could be related to this:

https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-tech/c/PqjfA5mqG4w/m/QDEXYSWCAAAJ

This problem is related to the handle server after an upgrade of the JDK.
Dr Balnaves has released a patched handle server, which is available here:

https://release.prosentient.com.au/handle62/handle.jar.gz

What I did was:

download the handle.jar.gz: `wget
https://release.prosentient.com.au/handle62/handle.jar.gz`
<https://release.prosentient.com.au/handle62/handle.jar.gz>
unzip it: `gzip -d handle.jar.gz`
list all the instances of handle-6.2.jar in /dspace/webapps: `find /dspace/
-name handle-6.2.jar`
copy the new handle.jar over them: e.g.: `cp handle.jar
/dspace/lib/handle-6.2.jar`
restart the handle server: `#systemctl restart handled.service`
check the log: `tail -f /dspace/log/handle-server.log`

Sean