I would like to know this too -- CC licenses can be confusing for our
researchers, and I'd like to make sure we're not adding in any more chaos
into the mix than is necessary.

Paige

---------------------
*Meeting/regular work hours: Monday - Thursday, 9am-5pm; limited email on
Friday mornings.*

Dr. Paige C. Morgan
(she/her/they)
Digital Publishing and Copyright Librarian,
Head of Digital Initiatives & Preservation
University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press (on Lenape land
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/lenape/>)
Morris 118
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8076-7356
paig...@udel.edu
302.831.7153

Make an appointment to meet with me: https://calendly.com/paigecm/ (Meetings
available via Zoom, phone, etc.)
*** I observe email-free evenings and weekends. ***