Im attempting to use entities . Person as author with the built in
relations etc
When inserting an author I want the open text field to not allow
random/free text.
I want the author insertion to be mandatory but only from the Person Entity
collection I have.
This is what I have in my submission forms
<form name="publicationStep">
            <row>
                <relation-field>

<relationship-type>isAuthorOfPublication</relationship-type>
                    <search-configuration>person</search-configuration>
                    <repeatable>true</repeatable>
                    <label>Author</label>
                    <hint>Enter the author's name (Family name, Given
names).</hint>
                    <linked-metadata-field>
                        <dc-schema>dc</dc-schema>
                        <dc-element>contributor</dc-element>
                        <dc-qualifier>author</dc-qualifier>
                        <input-type>onebox</input-type>
                    </linked-metadata-field>
                    <externalsources>orcid</externalsources>
                    <required></required>
                    <!-- You may choose to validate author names via a
Regular Expression if it's appropriate for
                         your institution. The below regex requires a comma
to be present in the author field.
                         However, this is disabled by default to support
organizations as authors, etc. -->
                    <!--<regex>\w+(,)+\w+</regex>-->
                </relation-field>
            </row>

This works but users can insert free text into the onebox ...

If i however delete the the linked meta data field and attempt to select 2
authors , the "add more" option gets greyed out .... even though the field
is repeatable.
If I attempt to select 2 or more authors at once via the looking glass on
the right when inserting a new submission ... it bugs out even more.
You select 2 authors and when you check the full item page for details
after submitting , only ONE author and ONE relation.isAuthorOfPublication
field.
It only adds one ....

How do i remove the free text field , have dc.author filled , allow user to
only select from the person entity collection and be able to add more than
1 author ?