Hello,
Can anyone help me in this matter?

I am using import-publication script in Dspace-Cris

When I am importing publication from scopus using that script, all data
will come

But the author profiles which are already present their not shown as linked

I want that what author are already present their name shown as linked

Is possible then please suggest the ways

Thanks and Regards

--
Salony Permanand
*Mob: 7275838206*