On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 05:48:38AM -0700, Benneth wrote:
> Please which table in dspace postgreqsl can i find the mapping of all
> collection names and their numbers.
>
> ie Collection number Collection Name
>               -                               -
>                -                              -
>                -                              -

Collection names are metadata and are stored in the 'metadatavalue'
table.

First, you need to find the 'metadata_field_id' for the field 'dc.title'
in your repository.  (It can differ between repo.s.)  I've bundled it
all together:

  SELECT v.dspace_object_id AS "Collection number",
         v.text_value AS "Collection Name"
     FROM metadatavalue AS v
       JOIN metadatafieldregistry AS f USING(metadata_field_id)
       JOIN metadataschemaregistry AS s USING(metadata_schema_id)
     WHERE s.short_id = 'dc'
       AND f.element = 'title' AND f.qualifier IS NULL;

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library