Team when I run the list DOI Command I am getting the following:
However I deleted all those items form the front end but I still get this,
is there a way of purging these items altogether so that I start afresh?

/dspace/bin/dspace doi-organiser -l
There are no DOIs queued for reservation.DOIs queued for registration:
    doi:10.81071/africarxiv/25 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)
    doi:10.81071/dspace/8 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)
    doi:10.81071/dspace/7 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)
    doi:10.81071/dspace/1 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)
    doi:10.81071/dspace/22 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)
    doi:10.81071/dspace/23 (cannot determine handle of assigned object)There
are no DOIs queued for update.There are no DOIs queued for deletion.

Thank you,
Revelation