Hello,

I have created a drop-down field in the registration page which is fetched
the available community names.

Now i want to create a resource policy for the register eperson to the
selected community id

I'm facing 401 unauthorized error for POST
http://localhost:8080/server/api/authz/resourcepolicies?resource=93e64e4b-92f3-4da9-8db9-d3b2c74e99e2&eperson=63f4cca9-2adf-4471-a558-e17f7719273c

so i have tried to generate a constant jwt token to pass that in request
header to resolve the error but not working due to secret key generation
(tried through dspace frontend code).

Is anyone know hoe to generate the secret key through frontend or is that
key has any formats, etc

Or else how can i give permit all the functionalities for resource policy
creation for resolving unauthorized error.
how to change the permission through code?