Hello everyone. Kind regards.
I appreciate your collaboration. I have DSpace 4.2 under a windows server.
Information
from many years ago is hosted there, but this server is no longer being
used, so only the documentation needs to be saved. I tried to do it through
the user interface but when I clicked on the export documentation button,
it told me that the size was too large and that I should contact the
administrator. The truth is that this tool no longer has an administrator
and I don't know anything about DSpace. Could you please tell me how I can
download the files in some other way. In truth, I have searched a lot on
the internet but I can't understand how to do it. I very much appreciate
your collaboration.