Hello

Is there a way to show the "displayed-value" in the simple item page
instead of the "stored-value" and keep the "stored-value" in the full item
page?

For example:

<pair>
<displayed-value>English</displayed-value>
<stored-value>en</stored-value>
</pair>

In the simple item page it shows "en" and we would like to show "English".

As we understood the backend only sends the stored-value and not both
together for the simple item page. In the submission it receives both
calling "api/config/submissionforms/{step name}" but for the simpel item
page it calls the "api/core/items/{id}" which only stores one value (the
"stored-value").

Is there a possibility to get both values also for the simple/full item
page from backend?

Thank you and best regards
Dana