Hi...

I'm having a real weird error that I can't figure out.  I am doing an import:

./dsrun org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport --add
[EMAIL PROTECTED] --collection=1813/5328
--source=/dspace/import_cor --mapfile=mapfile

It process the metadata OK and then the bitstreams.  Then I get the standard:
Processing handle file: handle
It appears there is no handle file -- generating one

And then it dies with the following error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
         at org.dspace.browse.Browse.itemAdded(Browse.java:460)
         at org.dspace.browse.Browse.itemChanged(Browse.java:399)
         at org.dspace.content.Item.update(Item.java:1318)
         at org.dspace.content.InstallItem.installItem(InstallItem.java:168)
         at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItem(ItemImport.java:633)
         at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItems(ItemImport.java:476)
         at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.main(ItemImport.java:385)
java.lang.NullPointerException

I've done lots of imports and usually when I have an error, I get a more
substantial error that I can work off of.  Anyone have any ideas where I
can look to debug this?

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management