Hi...

I figured out my import error "java.lang.NullPointerException".  If anyone
is interested, it was caused by a null XML field in my dublin_core.xml.  I
generated the dublin_core.xml with a script using a template and somehow a
field with nothing in it was created.  As luck would have it, it was in the
middle of a lot of XML so I didn't notice it at first.

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management
Digital Media Group