Hi,
I have some problems.
First, ¿Is addon´s like patch? I understand that addon´s are new
funcionalities for DSpace and I must implement it with patch, mustn´t I?

When I have configure  Handle in my DSpace, I follow this steps:
1. I changed in dspace.cfg this line:

handle.prefix = 2316

My boss give me this number because he got it in the past.

2. I ran this comands:
[dspace]/bin/make-handle-config
[dspace]/bin/start-handle-server
[dspace]/bin/update-handle-prefix 123456789 2316
I´ve tried change the comands order but I´ve not gotten my dspace is right.

In the Handle-server log file appears:

"2007/03/07 11:55:12 CET" 100 class net.handle.server.HdlUdpInterface:
Error setting up server socket: java.net.BindException: Address already in
use
"2007/03/07 11:49:53 CET" 75 class net.handle.server.HdlTcpRequestHandler:
Exception processing request: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/dspace/core/ConfigurationManager

How can I do for handle is right?

Thanks.