Hello All

I'm attempting to change the display on my item search to reflect different
metadata.  I've changed dspace.cfg to change the functionality, and I've also
changed Message.properties to reflect the proper display items, but for some
reason on my search results and item display page I'm getting the following for
labels:
???itemlist.dc.date???
???itemlist.dc.title.preferred???
and
???metadata.dc.title.preferred???
???metadata.dc.date???

The functionality seems to be working, but the labels are incorrect.  Is there
maybe something I need to do/run after changing Message.properties?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

-Sarah Ryder
Web Development
Hampshire College
413.559.5477