Hi Claudia,

Thanks to your help,It works now.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Anny

On 4/2/07, Claudia Jürgen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Anny,

the instruction can be found in the documentation and the online help.

For changing your metadataregistry log in as admin to your instance, go
to [YourURL]/dspace-admin and click on metadata registry there. You also
got the admin help at this momoment.

The docs about the configuration of submission reside in
[dspace-source]/docs/submission.html.

Claudia