Folks,

The Google Summer of Code student projects for DSpace have been confirmed!

We had 19 student applications to work on DSpace projects.  We wish we
could accept all of them, but we had to limit the number of projects
to 5.

The successful student applicants and projects are listed here:

http://code.google.com/soc/dspace/about.html

Congratulations to the successful students, and many thanks to all
applicants, we hope you'll try again next year!

Rob