Hello:

My name is Luis and i am installing DSpace in my University (Spain).
We are doing an installation like the University of Barcelona.

We would like to make a repository for tesis, another for E-prints,
and another for magazines. We would like to create two repositories
for e-documents too.

Those repositories are all indexed by another one.

We have 5 repositories but i only want to pay one handle server.
Is that possible ?

If it is not possible i would have to think other solution.
I would like you to answer me if it is possible?

Thank you very much.