Thanks guys for the explanations and sorry for the confusion I've made about
this. I effectively forgot that the DSpace jars are included in the SRW war
distribution (d'oh!)....

________________________________

De: LeVan,Ralph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: mer. 2007-06-06 11:32
À: Mark Diggory; Tellier, Stephane
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net; For those interested in or working on an
XML based interface for DSpace.; Mika Stenberg
Objet : RE: [Dspace-tech] RE : RE : Error: search/segments not found

Or you can just copy the new DSpace and Lucene jars from the DSpace/WEB-INF/lib
directory to the SRW/WEB-INF/lib directory and be done.  There are no code
changes in SRW.

But, while we're on the topic, my CVS repository has been down for a couple of
weeks now and was in the middle of being restructured.  I'll send a note
(Soon!) to the list when I'm back up.

Ralph