Danke, Claudia. Merci, Christophe ;-)

Claudia was right, I achieved it. Although maybe I should revise the
installation...

Dupriez Christophe escribió:
> Hi David and Claudia,
>
> Claudia answer has to be taken into account.
>
> But I also see "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver" in the error
> message... May be you also need to check if the JDBC SQL driver
> (postgresql-xxxx.jdbc2.jar) has also been copied in the "lib" directory
> for your application (dspace/lib). Don't forget that TOMCAT application
> libraries and the one accessed through DSRUN (dspace/lib) may not be in
> the same directory (and then may have to be duplicated).
>
> Good luck!
>
> Christophe
>
> */Claudia Jürgen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* a écrit :
>
>     Hi David,
>
>     you do not use the right id.
>     For id you may use the collection id or the handle. I suppose the
>     collection with the handle 2316/114 does not have the collection id 114.
>
>     Try this:
>     [yourDSpaceInstall]/bin/dsrun
>     org.dspace.app.itemexport.ItemExport -t=COLLECTION -i=2316/114
>     -d=/home/dspace/e-archivo-byd/ -n=1
>
>     hope that helps
>
>     Claudia Jürgen
>

>     David Rodríguez Mateos schrieb:
>      > Hello,
>      >
>      > We have a DSpace 1.4.2 e-archive.
>      >
>      > We are trying to export a complete collection with dsrun, but...
>     it does
>      > not work. A message "Error, collection cannot be found:" appears
>     as only
>      > answer. The sentence used and the answer were:
>      >
>      >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/dspace/bin# ./dsrun
>      >> org.dspace.app.itemexport.ItemExport --type=COLLECTION --id=114
>      >> --dest=/home/dspace/e-archivo-byd/ --number=1
>      >> log4j:ERROR Failed to excute sql
>      >> java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
>      >> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:545)
>      >> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>      >> at
>      >>
>     org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.getConnection(JDBCAppender.java:212)
>      >> at
>      >> org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.execute(JDBCAppender.java:175)
>      >> at
>      >>
>     org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.flushBuffer(JDBCAppender.java:250)
>      >> at
>      >> org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender.append(JDBCAppender.java:146)
>      >> at
>      >>
>     org.apache.log4j.AppenderSkeleton.doAppend(AppenderSkeleton.java:230)
>      >> at
>      >>

> org.apache.log4j.helpers.AppenderAttachableImpl.appendLoopOnAppenders(AppenderAttachableImpl.java:65)
>      >> at org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenders(Category.java:203)
>      >> at org.apache.log4j.Category.forcedLog(Category.java:388)
> [...]

David Rodríguez Mateos
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Dpto. de Biblioteconomía y Documentación
Despacho 14.2.51
C/Madrid, 126 - 28903 Getafe (Madrid)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel.: 91 624 92 51 - Fax: 91 624 92 12