 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Twaha Daudi
Sent: Mon 7/9/2007 6:11 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Using Dspace

 Hello all,
Good day,
Iam newbie here and  using Dspace.Our institution plan to install Dspace for
computerization of its Library.So my question
1.Can we install Dspace and  create a web based interface for user
access(internet)
2.Or install Dspace and  at the same time install and configure MySQL and PHP
for the website which will provide interface to  Dspace?.

Please  any ideas I will appreciate
Thanking in advance
Udd

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.