From: Jayan Chirayath Kurian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16. júlí 2007 13:29
To: Arnkell Logi Pétursson
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] First name, family name order

hi!  Logi,

can you please let me know the configuration that you have made to Tomcat to
enable dspace access at http://skemman.khi.is
<https://webmail.ntu.edu.sg/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://skemman.khi.is>
rather than http://skemman.khi.is/dspace. i configured to port 80 and removed
the default 8080, but could not remove the dspace parameter for access. please
suggest.

thanks
jayan