Hi...

We are having a problem with people wanting to see the same Sub-Community
(and it's collections) appear in 2 different Collections.

For instance, currently I have a Sub-Community called "Albert Mann
Library".  It appears in our Community "Cornell University Library", but
the people at Mann Library would also like their Library appearing in the
hierarchy of "College of Agriculture and Life Sciences".  Can this be done?

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management
Digital Media Group