thread hijacking - looks great ! ......

Cheers!

Jayan

________________________________

From: Christian Voelker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 8/14/2007 6:41 PM
To: Jayan Chirayath Kurian
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] HTML batch import

Hello,

Am 14.08.2007 um 10:16 schrieb Jayan Chirayath Kurian:

> Is there any batch import facility for importing html pages with
> hyperlinks?

Dunno. Check the roadmap/arch review pages in the wiki.

I believe there were discussions about shortcomings of
DSpace as it is today and different ideas how to improve
on that in a future version. Maybe, there are already
patches around because this probably hurts many people.

Hey, I am the nasty guy who always complains about formal
stuff ;-).

Ever heard about thread hijacking?

There is not only a difference between reply and reply-all
but also between creating a new thread by answering an
existing thread, changing the subject and creating a new
message with a new subject. It gets displayed the wrong
way in case you use the threading feature modern MUAs
provide and it makes following the list harder. So please,
use a new message for a new thread, thank you.

Bye, Christian