Hello,

Am 12.09.2007 um 16:03 schrieb wang jiahui:

> When I changed the entry and run the fresh_install task, I got this
> exception:
>
>      [java] 2007-09-12 21:56:24,493 FATAL
> org.dspace.administer.RegistryLoader @
>  anonymous::error_loading_registries:

I remember that I had this error once as well.
I cant remember what the problem was but it was
probably something too stupid to write down
because I dont have it in my records. I guess
I just removed the db, created again and ran
fresh_install again, but thats not sure.

Now for what I actually wanted to tell: There
is a quite elaborate page in the wiki with a
subject like "Installing a test and a live
instance on the same server" or such, which
describes several ways to do so with various
degrees of separation (for one developer or
several developers and so on), but which
basically all rely on the same procedure that
you try to use. I guess you will find more
valuable details there.

Bye, Christian