Janne,

Glad that helped!   I don't have any suggestions of where you can make a
small paypal donation.  Currently, DSpace doesn't have a paypal account
to donate to.  However, I think it's a great idea, and I hope the folks
in charge of the DSpace Federation think about establishing one down the
line.

Until then, the simple "thank you" is plenty. :)

- Tim