Welcome,

Do not hesitate to ask questions. We love to go on and on about
DSpace and will not find them a "bore".  As for your work and
interacting with the DSpace community, I'd recommend dropping in on
the DSpace IRC channel and introducing yourself there as well.

irc://irc.freenode.net/dspace

Cheers,
Mark Diggory