On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 09:25:37AM -0700, asim naseem wrote:
>   I am trying to enable the OAI-PMH interface but not successful,any
>   idea how to enable OAI-PMH interface in dspace 1.4?

When you run the build_wars target with ant, it will give you two WAR
files, one for the JSP UI, and one for the OAI-PMH interface. Deploying
it is as simple as it is for the JSP UI: just give the WAR file to
tomcat. You will then (by default) be able to access the interface from
this URL:

http://<hostname+port>/dspace-oai?request

Also, see http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Use_the_OAI-PMH_interface,
and I'm pretty sure there are docs included in the release that tell you
how to do this.

cheers,

Jim

--
James Rutherford          |  Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office:
Research Engineer         |  Cain Road,

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise
stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".