Hi Satya,

The author of the add-on may have more up to date information, but when
I moved to v1.4.1 there wasn't an up to date version of the add-on (just
the v1.3 version). However, by simply analysing the contents of the
patch, I was able to determine the code changes that it was applying to
the files you mention and I was able to locate the corresponding places
in the v1.4.1 versions of the appropriate files and add in the new code.

This was a relatively simple task and the request a copy addon has been
working fine for us in v1.4.1. Obviously, I tried this on a development
system before applying to our production system (and of course I backed
up the files that I changed, just in case!).

Happy to provide you with v1.4.1 copies of the updated files if that
would be helpful, but I don't know if these have changed between v1.4.1
and v1.4.2. So you may not be able to drop these files in "as is", but
they may help to identify the required changes to the v1.4.2 versions of
the files . . . . .

Regards,

Mike

Michael White