I have just upgraded to 1.5 (after checking out and building the source). I
also ran the 14-15 sql script on my existing database.
The only visible problem I have run into is when I try to re-index. After
running /dspace/bin/index-all I get the following output:

Creating browse index
Creating search index
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Handle is null
        at
org.dspace.handle.HandleManager.findHandleInternal(HandleManager.java:376)
        at
org.dspace.handle.HandleManager.resolveToObject(HandleManager.java:224)
        at org.dspace.search.DSIndexer.cleanIndex(DSIndexer.java:635)
        at org.dspace.search.DSIndexer.main(DSIndexer.java:548)

Thanks,
Chad