Hi robin,
thanks!
i have seen the website for OAI-PMH Testing of the DSpace Libaries.
But i have 2 questionen still:

1.how can i use the DC-Format to build a request for searching a document? Like
dc:creator=feng,wang and dc:titel=master thesis? I must build a DSpace by
myself. Problem is, whether the Syntax of Request for all DSpace Server are
same. If same ,then i can just test the request for my DSpace in the Website

2. OAI-PMH ist just designed for Metadaten. The Response of the Request is the
Metadaten sets. Can i use the OAI-PMH as a search-engine for getting the Links
of the Docs what i wanted?
How can i get the Links of The Docs in DSpace?
Maybe the OAIster is the right one. Does the DSpace support the OAIster?

Regards
Feng

-------- Original-Nachricht --------